An attractive outdoor deck can significantly enhance the appeal (and value) of your property, whilst providing a serene and natural backdrop to the South African outdoor “braai-and-pool” lifestyle.
We carry of a variety of different decking timbers, typically pre-manufactured and ready to install. Our favourites are Purpleheart and ‘best in class’, Ipe. We also keep enormous stocks of pre-profiled decking in Balau, Garapa, Massaranduba, Thermo-treated Ash, Siberian Larch and treated European pine. If our pre-profiled options are not to your taste, we can manufacture more exotic options on request. Some examples include Burmese Teak and Thermo-treated Oak.
To complete your outdoor hardwood needs, we offer a variety of hard wearing structural timbers for pergolas and decking sub-structures. We have a huge inventory of Garapa, Massaranduba and Balau which are best suited to this application and can be matched up to your deck. Other popular choices include Jarrah, Iroko, Afrormosia and Western Red Cedar. For those with expensive taste, the creme-de-la-creme is of course Burmese Teak. With our depth of inventory, you are sure to find something to fit your style and budget.
We hold significant stocks in Cape Town and Knysna / Garden Route and are ready to ship to Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth and other major South African cities as required. We also regularly serve export customers in Mauritius, Seychelles, Namibia and Botswana.
- 90x19mm Garapa – ‘smooth’ or ‘reeded one face’
- 90x19mm Balau – ‘reeded one face’
- 90x19mm Massaranduba – ‘smooth’ or ‘reeded one face’
- 90x19mm Purpleheart – ‘smooth’ or ‘reeded one face’ ***
- 90x19mm Ipe – smooth (the “Rolls Royce” option)
- 140x19mm Garapa – smooth
- 145x19mm Purpleheart – smooth ***
- 135x22mm Siberian Larch
- 150x20mm Thermo Ash (Novawood)
- 115x22mm Thermo Pine (Novawood)
- 120x20mm Nordic pine – reeded – treated to CCA H3